Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jalapeno Popper Bites






I just made these for the first time and Patrick and I instantly fell in love with these. 

They would be great for a football game, party, or just as a snack! 

I hope you try this recipe and I know you will enjoy it!






 Materials:
  • 1 Pack Crescent Rolls
  • 1-2 Fresh Jalapenos or Pickled Jalapenos
  • 1/4 Pack Cream Cheese
  • Several Pieces Cooked Bacon



Directions:
Unroll the crescents and cut them in half (they are already triangles). 
Put a small dollop of cream cheese, small pieces of bacon and some slices of jalapenos in each roll. This snack is versatile. As you can see in the picture, I didn't use bacon; I just didn't have any on hand. They were still fantastic!
Fold the roll up and seal the edges. 
Bake according to the instructions on the crescent rolls. I baked them for 10 minutes as 375.
Enjoy!

Bearcake Creations is a great blog if you are interested in fine foods, creative DIY projects, and photography tutorials. Explore the site using the labels on the right. Be sure to leave a comment or "follow" and you will absolutely brighten my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment